Jumat, 04 November 2016

Akatsuki No Yona Live Action!



No, no, there’s no such thing

It just suddenly popped up in my head. What if they make Akatsuki No Yona live action since they’re so into it recently??? HEUHEUEHU *weird’s laugh*

ANY-WAY

If it actually happened I wish they’ll be the cast! (note: my personal reference)

Princess Yona


Hirona Yamazaki vs Fumi Nikaido


Both are beautiful and already show the public their acting skills. Princess Yona is sweet and weak in the beginning but as she grew far from the palace she gained strength and gradually become a warrior who excels with bow and arrows (and she also has this trauma that made her changed so much especially her bright eyes going darkened). Hirona shows her guts on ‘Kami-sama No Iutoori’ and I would never forget Fumi’s tormented look and her will to live on ‘Lessons Of the Devil’

Son Hak


Sato Takeru vs Nomura Shuhei


I really have to stop thinking the real image of Son Hak from the manga: tall, big, black-haired, etc to pick these actors.

Let’s just be honest, no one pictured Sato Takeru to play Kenshin’s role before ‘Rurouni Kenshin Live Action’ was released for the first time, right? Turned out it’s a big success. Especially coming from the 'underrated' live action genres. Sato blew me away in this trilogy. Well at least for me, he’s one of the best actor in Japan for now. Son Hak, the Wind Tribe's general also the strongest human in Kouka Kingdom is possible for him.

Aside from Sato, one boy also crossed my mind to be the male lead, Son Hak: Nomura Shuhei. Except for his minor role in ’35 Sai No Kokousei’, Nomura has been starring (mostly) romance-genre so far. He’s a good actor with a balance growth, it’s time for him to step up his game and take Son Hak’s role.

Uh wait, Akatsuki no Yona is also romance-genre...

So Won


Yamada Ryosuke vs Tegoshi Yuya


Sowon is beautiful, kind, gentle, but at the same time, manipulative. And all Johnnys boys are beautiful! Yamada is a good actor, he did a good job on ‘Kindaichi’, ‘Grasshopper’, also ‘Assassination Classroom’. With such a visual, he can be Sowon anytime. On the other hand, I never see Tegoshi’s act before but his visual pictured Sowon perfectly.

Kija


Kamiki Ryunosuke vs Mackenyu


You could never let go AMUSE’s golden boy Kamiki on such a big and serious project like this! He is already Kija in my head. The white dragon with monstrous and strong hand. Kija is so innocent and raised perfectly as one of the noble and respected dragon’s family in Kouka Kingdom. I’ve seen Kamiki in various project like ‘Tantei Gakuen Q’, ‘Rurouni Kenshin’, ‘Kindaichi’, 'Kamisama No Iu Toori' and ‘Gakkou No Kaidan’. He never dissapoint me, to be honest. I really want him as Kija!

As for Mackenyu, I only knew him from his ‘Arata’s role on ‘Chihayafuru’. He’s so young yet talented and his visual omg I mean, isn’t he radiating such a ‘pure and first love’ image to you guys??? Or is it just me??? Kija is so strong but can be cute sometime, Mackenyu surely will do a good job!

Jaeha


Shotaro Mamiya vs Takaki Yuya


Oh, Jaeha the mighty green dragon with such free and flirty personality. I gladly choose Shotaro for this role, remembering his previous project such as ‘Suikyuu Yankees’ and ‘Gakkou No Kaidan’, i’ll choose him anytime.

As for Takaki, he’s also one of the most strongest Jaeha’s candidate. He can act silly and flirty on ‘Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou’ and he also can be fierce and dangerous just like his role on ‘Gokusen 3’ and ‘Suikyuu Yankees’. Jaeha is a playful, mature, and strong character, I’m sure Takaki will embrace it well.

Zeno


Chiba Yudai vs Shota Sometani


Zeno as the yellow dragon has cute and cherry appearance with mellow personality due to his power of mortality. I really can’t think of anyone but Chiba Yudai for this role. I mean just look at his baby-face! He’s undeniably cute yet with age older than most of the cast I’ve chosen. He also done various role from the cute school heartthrob to a sly and evil medical-student. I have to trust Zeno’s role to him!

Oh, one thing! Even though I never seen Shota plays cute and cheerful role, with his skills on ‘Parasyte’, 'Kamisama No Iu Toori' and ‘Lessons Of The Devil’, I’d like to see him more as Zeno as well! He might surprisingly better than Chiba, no?

Shin Ah


Masaki Suda vs Yamada Yuki


Shin Ah, the quite, pure, and strong blue dragon will be potrayed by... *drum roll* MASAKI SUDA! Heuheuheu~ he’s a gem! A genius, if I have to say honestly. He plays a bully on ’35 Sai No Koukousei’, a genius-sadist on ‘Assassination Classroom’, a charismatic cross-dresser on ‘Princess Jellyfish’, an insane-worship on ‘Death Note’, he sure will be the perfect Shin Ah!

Yamada Yuki is as good as Masaki, he can be silly on ‘Itazura Na Kiss: Love in Tokyo’, he shows his cool side on ‘Strobe Edge’, and he’s a fighter on ‘High&Low’! he’s a promising candidate for Shin 
Ah to me!

Yoon


Kanata Hongo vs Kyomoto Taiga


Kanata and Taiga is my choose to plays Yoon, the care-taker of the group with sassy mouth, mother-personality, and beautiful face. Kanata is undoubtly a good actor. He did so many dramas and movie project despite of his young age. As for Taiga, I saw his potential on ‘Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou’, and I’d like to know him more through Yoon’s role!

WELL THAT’S JUST MY IMAGINATION THOUGH LOLOL

But I actually hope someday they’ll make a live action version from ‘Akatsuki No Yona’, my current favorite manga :’)

WHAT???

YOU GUYS DIDN’T READ IT YET?

YOU HAVE TO! NOW! READ IT EVERYONE READ IT AND GIVE SOME LOVE TO THE CHARACTERS!   

2 komentar:

  1. CRAZY CRAZY SEMUA REKOMENDASI LO. BISA MATI MIMISAN GUE PUHLEASEEEEEEE /BLOODY TEARS/

    Btw meg, kalo ini jadi live action, siap2lah....

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. gue bikin tulisan ini juga pusing sendiri anjeeeng wkwkwk akatsuki no yona masih #1 manga kesukaan sampai saat ini

      Hapus